Insurance for Medical Offices
Medical professionals require premium insurance coverage to safeguard their practice, assets, and team. Founded in 1946, our independent Knoxville insurance agency protects practitioners from income loss and damage to your premises, as well as offering medical malpractice programs. We also provide office overhead and disability policies that help you cover day-to-day practice costs if a disabling injury or health condition prevents you from returning to work.
Insurance Packages for Physicians
From fires and water damage to health data breaches, unexpected business interruptions put patients and income at risk. Specializing in custom insurance packages tailored to your practice’s operational needs, John Bailey Company handles risk management so you can focus on your patients. Serving small and midsized practices, we proudly offer the following coverage options:
- Business owner policies
- General liability coverage for bodily injury
- General liability coverage for property damage
- Property coverage for buildings & contained assets
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Employer practices liability
- Business income coverage
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Disability insurance
- Directors & Officers coverage
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Crime Coverage
Benefits of our Insurance Plans for Doctor’s Offices
Your insurance purchase is an investment in your practice’s financial stability, and there are many reasons physicians entrust their practice to John Bailey Company:
- 70 years of experience
- Family-owned & operated approach to service
- Innovative solutions to suit your budget & coverage objectives
- Protection of personal & commercial assets
- Annual insurance reviews to assess new needs
Representing some of the most reputable insurance companies in the industry, we act as your business’s advocate: providing unbiased advice and finding the most competitive pricing for your coverage. Our licensed team of professionals educates you about policy options, and we continually reevaluate your needs to assure adequate protection of your property, assets, employees, and family.
A short, simple, and informative review of insurance coverage for medical offices.
Request an Estimate for Doctor’s Office Insurance
Reduce your risk and protect your business with custom solutions from one of Knoxville’s oldest insurance experts. Call 865.524.0785 to request a quote, or connect online today and our team will be in touch promptly to discuss your policy needs.