Looking for Auto Insurance?
Find out about the John Bailey difference.
See our Knoxville auto insurance page to find out how an independent insurance agency can help you find the best car insurance in Knoxville.
We have been offering Knoxville a comprehensive auto insurance policy since 1946. Because we are an independent insurance agency and not owned by a large corporate insurance company we create and shop our stable 8 “A Rated” auto insurance companies for you. Contact us today for a car insurance quote.
How our Quoting Process Works?
- What works best for you? – Personal insurance review with you over the phone, via email, or in person.
- We use an auto insurance rating system that quotes eight companies at one time.
- Customized review using our “Point of Action” (POA) insurance plan with you.
- Signature required at time of binding coverage.
Important auto insurance coverages available:
- Liability Coverage – Protects you from bodily injury and property damage to other people.
- Uninsured Motorist – Covers your bodily injuries and your car from a driver who does not have auto insurance.
- Medical Payments – Used when you and your passengers are injured in a car accident.
- Collision Coverage – Physical damage to your car when it hits another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage – A covered cause of physical damage to your car other than collision or theft.
Biggest Problem we see..Few people have enough liability insurance:
Liability coverage is broken down into 3 segments.
- Bodily Injury per person – Limit to take care of 1 person in the hospital that you injured with your car.
- Bodily Injury per accident – Total amount your auto policy will pay for people in the hospital.
- Property Damage – The total amount of money your policy will pay for property damage to others.
Some autos require more expertise. We can help with those too:
- Antique Cars are older than 25 years.
- Classic Cars are 20 years old.
- High Performance Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles (RV)
- Golf Carts
- Jet Skis