Suspended License Insurance

No Comments »

Creative Commons License photo credit: $arah Murray

When someone has a suspended driver’s license here in the state of Tennessee, most of the time they will require you to show proof of insurance before you can get your license reinstated. The proof is called an SR-22, which we provide here through our Home Investment Insurance Agency. So if you’re in the Knoxville area with a suspended license and have any questions, give me a call at 865-525-7188.

Author: Joe Morelock


Author: Joe

Newly married, multifaceted, molder of minds.

Leave a Reply