We have been offering Knoxville a comprehensive auto insurance policy since 1946. Because we are an independent insurance agency and not owned by a large corporate insurance company we create and shop our stable 8 “A-Rated” auto insurance companies for you. Contact us today for a car insurance quote.
How our Quoting Process Works?
- What works best for you? – Personal insurance review with you over the phone, via email, or in person.
- We use an auto insurance rating system that quotes eight companies at one time.
- Customized review using our “Point of Action” (POA) insurance plan with you.
- Signature required at time of binding coverage.
Important auto insurance coverages available:
- Liability Coverage – Protects you from bodily injury and property damage to other people.
- Uninsured Motorist – Covers your bodily injuries and your car from a driver who does not have auto insurance.
- Medical Payments – Used when you and your passengers are injured in a car accident.
- Collision Coverage – Physical damage to your car when it hits another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage – A covered cause of physical damage to your car other than collision or theft.
Biggest Problem we see..Few people have enough liability insurance:
Liability coverage is broken down into 3 segments.
- Bodily Injury per person – Limit to take care of 1 person in the hospital that you injured with your car.
- Bodily Injury per accident – Total amount your auto policy will pay for people in the hospital.
- Property Damage – The total amount of money your policy will pay for property damage to others.
Some autos require more expertise. We can help with those too:
- Antique Cars are older than 25 years.
- Classic Cars are 20 years old.
- High Performance Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles (RV)
- Golf Carts
- Jet Skis